The Chiropractor or Massage Therapist is able to recommend customized workout regimens that integrate Back in Action Wellness Center’s on-site weight machine, stationary bicycle, elliptical machine and stretching area, as well as rehabilitative exercises to be done in our center or at home, as appropriate.
Exercise Therapy is a vital component of the healing process, enabling patients to:
- Correct muscle imbalances that resulted from accommodating misalignments or injuries.
- Avoid recurrences of injury and misalignment.
- Maintain healing from corrected misalignments as muscles are strengthened.
With Phases Rehab™, Back in Action Wellness Center can optimize the overall health of our patients by providing high quality, digital photo-based exercise recommendations to address specific healing needs. The database of nearly 1000 low-tech exercises is a user-friendly, comprehensive software program.
- Exercise parameters can be pre-set or individually customized.
- The animated feature enables users to visualize the exercise.
- Clear, concise text accompanies each exercise.
- The doctor or massage therapist can make personalized notations within each exercise block.
- A summary sheet is generated to track exercise history.
- An Exercise Tips section provides valuable training tips.